10 Minute thai coconut soup
Dinner tonight, August 29, 2016
Dinner tonight, October 7, 2014
Ridiculous easy authentic tasting thai soup.
NOW WITH RECIPE DOWNLOAD
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemongrass paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 4 ounces mushrooms - thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 lime - juiced
- fresh cilantro - to garnish
1) Into a large pot add: coconut milk, chicken stock, lemongrass, ginger and garlic. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
2) Once boiling add mushrooms and reduce to a simmer. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
3) Add fish sauce, chili paste, and lime juice. Mix to combine.
4) Garnish with cilantro prior to serving.
Happy Planner Recipe Download