Refried beans with cheese
21/06/15 Filed in: Side dish
Side dish tonight, April 24, 2015
Just can’t be better than this !! Tasty and cheesy great side dish for any kind of meat
- Refried beans, homemade or store bought
- Shredded cheese (your choice)
- Chopped green onions
2) Spread the refried beans evenly in an baking dish.
3) Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese over the beans.
4) Sprinkle green onions over the top.
5) Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.